Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tiny Fixation Sock


I recently picked up the keychain sock blocker from the Loopy Ewe, and it came with a pattern for a little sock to fit the blocker (of course). Naturally, I had to make the sock. It was adorable (though I did decide to modify the pattern little to use 18 stitches around instead of 16). It was also a very quick knit, so I made a couple more.

I am thinking that some of the people I wanted to make Christmas socks for may get little placeholder socks while I finish their actual socks (since I want to make more pairs than I have time for). I am also considering making a little sock souvenir from each pair for myself, but perhaps that is too crazed.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Adorable! My mom got one of those. I want one too. I think making sock souvenirs sounds good and if you have a tree you could use them as ornaments.

wildflower38 said...

Thats great idea!

Kate M said...

I did end up putting a lot of these on my tree.