From left to right
- Louet Gems Sport in Linen, Cat Bordhi's Riverbed Master pattern, for the FIL's size 9 feet
- Louet Gems Fingering in Champagne, Cat Bordhi's Cedar Master Pattern, for Mom's size 8 feet
- Louet Gems Fingering in Teal, Beaded rib with short row heel, for the MIL's size 5s
- Louet Gems sport in Charcoal, Cedar Master pattern again, for grandpa's size 11s (!!)
- Lang Jawoll Color in faded lime, Embossed leaves pattern, for grandma's size 7s
So, that makes eight pair completed for me this year. Not one every two months, but at least I met the total count! (I'm not counting the pair of Sockotta mit Bambou that I made over Thanksgiving and I can't locate in the laundry to photograph!) Thanks for the KAL! I had fun everyone!