Wednesday, April 11, 2007

dude--this is 52 sock territory.



I cast this on yesterday...and am turning the heel now. I can't believe how fast this sock is flying--there's nothin' slow poke about this one! ;) The yarn is Socks that Rock in Scottish Highlands...this is my first time using DPNs. :D I'm using the Lantern Moon Sock Stix, and at first I wasn't sure how I liked them (they are a lot slower than addi turbo circs) but now I'm in love with the way they feel in my hands. So soft.

ETA: the DPNs are size 2.

4 comments:

Sandykins57 said...

Wow, I love that colorway! What size are the dpns?

Traci said...

I'm using 2s on this and am happy with the gauge I get from it. I'm a fairly tight knitter.

Tracy said...

I am in love with that colorway. I want to run away with it to the Scottish Highlands and romp in fields with it.

Glad you're having fun with it :)

Trina said...

My son has already requested this color the next pair, which he assumes will be for him. I will try a new pattern for the next pair. The ribbing on the whole leg looks nicer than what I did. I think these are great.