Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good Morning

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Ansley, I have a 12-month old so knitting is sporadic at best, which of course makes this the perfect KAL for me! I'm in the Rockin' Sock Club, and I'm determined to knit each one of the socks, plus I have a few designs rattling around in my head. I'm currently working on a modified Shimmer in Scout's Swag Strawberry Quick. For some reason I keep thinking the pattern is called "Sparkle", so that's what this sock is going to be called. I'll (hopefully) have pictures up on my blog later.
I look forward to knitting socks with everyone!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Ansley! I really like that sock pattern - I'm adding it to my list of "must knits." A list which is longer than any one person has the ability to knit, slow or not...